Men's Mental Health
Why specifically mens mental health?
Men are reluctant to seek support for their mental health. There is a lot of media coverage about men requiring help with all sorts of social and personal issues but unfortunately finding out where to go to get this help is sadly lacking - Listening 2 U is now addressing this problem on a national scale.
Some sad and startling facts:
Men are also:
Research shows that men will seek and access help. If the help meets their needs and is easily accessible, meaningful and engaging they will use it.
Why do I..............
Why contact us?
We want you to talk to us, in return we want to support you with the choices you make.
It is felt that if we told anyone what was happening to us, how we were feeling or being treated we would not be believed. It is important to speak out, to let it out and tell someone in a safe and neutral environment what is going on and how you are feeling. There is no reason not to believe what you are saying. We are here to listen to you and not to judge anyone.
Why or how will it help?
Support from us will help you to be able to express and discharge your thoughts and feelings whilst feeling safe in the environment. It should bring you clarity, increase self-awareness and confidence. Throughout the support process you should be able to develop coping mechanisms that will equip you and help you through the vulnerable times.
Copyright Listening 2 U Ltd Company Number 7925832
- Men's Mental Health
- Therapy Dog
- Clinical Supervision (Counsellors and Student Counsellors)
- Clinical Supervision for Non Counsellors
- Counselling (explore and clarify your thoughts or feelings)
- Couples Counselling (looking at feelings or behaviour to improve your life)
- Family Counselling (Systemic Therapy)
- Work Place Supervision (the employee can express and explore their worries, difficulties, irritations and uncertainties)
- Parents Of Angels
- Contact Us